Saturday, October 8, 2011

Does Obama have a media advantage?

Bill O’Reilly seems to think Obama has a media advantage and that the news media is liberal and doing everything in their power to re-elect the President.  I do not agree with the story because O’Reilly stated that the data showed Fox news showed even coverage of Obama versus McCain in the 2008 election.  Generally, during this time, it appeared that Fox News was much harder on Obama than on McCain.  I find it interesting that Fox News states they are fair and balanced, yet most of their stories are investigating Democrats and trying to prove their sordid affairs.  I wish the news media would be honest about who they cover and why.  I like to watch all networks, because you get a different view and different information depending on who is telling the story.  Fox News tends to be to the right and MSNBC tends to be to the left and I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle.    

No comments:

Post a Comment